Coins, Medals and Paperweights
Production Time: 20 Working Days
|300|| $3.38 each|
|500|| $2.88 each|
|1000|| $2.48 each|
- Add $0.48(C) per unit plus $60.00(E) setup for 2nd side
- Add $0.10(A) per enamel fill per side
- Add $0.40(A) for polished gold plating
- Add consecutive numbering or personalization to each coin
- Standard neck ribbon, no imprint, add $0.98(A)
Coins can be die struck brass (DS styles) for a heavier, more traditional coin or can be casted (INJ styles) for a less expensive option. All coins are 3mm thick and include antique or polished finish. Different thicknesses, enamel fills, and upgraded coin edges are available for additional costs.
Normal Production Time
20 Working Days
1 1/2", 3mm thick
Rush Service available please call for pricing.
Prop 65 WARNING
This product safely meets any Federal government levels, and we believe that it meets California requirements as well. However, in an abundance of caution, we may label the product intended for California.